Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Fate has its own way. (Part I)

Funny how sometimes you might overhear people saying that fate has its own funny way to "torture" one.
I couldn't agree more, just around the period of a year, it has played with me, in the sense of hobby & interest.

It all started with me stumbling upon some blogs featuring felt crafts & instantly fell in <3 with felt!
What exactly is felt eh? Let uncle Wikipedia do the job:
Felt is a non-woven cloth that is produced by matting, condensing and pressing woollen fibres. While some types of felt are very soft, some are tough enough to form construction materials. Felt can be of any colour, and made into any shape or size.
A round of colours make me happy
colours! <3
More images here
 How can one not fell in <3 with felt? Or maybe this is a girlie girl Qs. & so, I continued my quest on felt craft related blogs/informations/patterns/etc. Thank goodness for granpa Google!
Below are some of the felt craft that boosted me in starting out a journey embarking felt:
(source)
Being a photography person, the boyf has always been keen with digital SLRs. & just last February, he got his hands on the EOS60D. I am proud of him! <3 & the picture above is just the perfect thing for him, or so I thought. 
But felt craft doesn't just stop there, no! 
Everyone loves food, and felt loves food too. & they resembled so much to the real thing! 
Yay for cakes! 
I scream, you scream, for ice-creams! 
Pastries make me happy. 
A fruit platter, yums! 
Not only did I found the perfect patterns, for free, online for felt crafts! 
But also, found the... 

The journey continues in Part II. Stay tune! >.< 







No comments:

Post a Comment