Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Starting of a new project. XD

Late starting of a new year. Sorry to all my readers! (if I have any that is. All no thanks to my inconsistent posting. Boo hoo.)

So, me and the boyf planned to start off new projects as new year arrives. But, in the end, I was lagging behind. Hop over to the boyf's blog for his constant project 365

Since I was lagging behind, I figured I would still post a new project. (self comfort *pat pat) A brand new project called Project 52. As in a simplification of project 365, into 52 weeks. A weekly project. 

In the pics (in no particular order)
1. The boyf surprised me with Chipsmore.
2. We went out late night for McD.
3. A cute retro postal coin bank.
4. Cute ice cream floor mat.
5. Cute castle floor mat.
6. Decorations in tHe Spring due to CNY getting here soooooooooon!
7. Pretty scenery at Unimas's lake.
8. Four rm10 reloads!

Hopefully I will be able to keep posting project 52. *high hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment